Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Al-Mahmoud Law Firm seeks to deliver a broad suite of legal services that would be commonly sought by individuals as well as small and medium to large sized corporations operating in Saudi Arabia. We provide legal services on the following:
● Formation all types of companies including forging direct investment.
● Legal structuring for commercial projects.
● Merging entities and acquisitions
● Legal due diligence
● Sale, purchase, issuance and buy back of share capital
● Public takeovers, IPOs and other public securities offerings, private equity and venture capital and joint ventures.
● Compliance with specifications and standards for commercial goods and services
● Other commonly required corporate legal services required by corporations
● Investment agreements and contracts
● Licensing requirements
● Other work relating to contract/license based requirements, including dispute settlement and explanation of the investment process in Saudi Arabia to the outside investor which will be through the Saudi Arabian General investment Authority (SAGIA).
● Insurance agreements and law pertaining to individual and Small, Medium and large insurance companies in Saudi Arabia.
● Regulations' overseen by Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA).
● Preparation of claims letters arising from insurance policies and assisting clients in settlement of disputes.
Labour and Employment:
● Labour and General Organization of Social Insurance laws and regulations applicable in Saudi Arabia
○ Advice on preparation of employment contracts, including termination details, leave periods, work hours, employer’s and employee’s mutual rights and obligations
● We represent clients in disputes arising from employment contracts, in the first instance at the Labour Office, also in the Supreme Committee for the Settlement of Labor Disputes if necessary.
● Drafting of employment contracts and internal policies
Zakat and Income Tax:
Assisting clients in the settlement of disputes brought before the specialized committees at zakat and income tax authorities, and then, in the appeal courts if required.
Commercial Agencies and Franchising:
● Entering commercial and franchise agreements, including rights concerning the manufacturer and agent.
● Help with negotiation of the terms and conditions of such agreements on behalf of clients.